Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 September 2011

Locked out of Facebook

veh
Friday 13th Comments


Have you ever had one of those weeks, as regards face book, I can not get in to my own account, in spite of following all their instructions. It is a good job I am not addicted to face book, as I would be suffering by now. The only reason I am on Face book is I enjoyed one of their games, but as an ex Girl Guide, (many years ago) I like to be prepared. I would like some suggestions for a new social networking site, I did read of a new one, that people who were leaving Facebook joined. Can anyone tell me its name. Any advice from my friends would be helfull


luv R

3 comments:

  1. As I recently posted about this very thing, I being locked out, got back in. Now I have Deactivated my account and I will not give them any more of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't say I've ever had any trouble with Facebook. I also have an account there and one at Wordpress and here at Blogger... Maybe it could have been Twitter or My Space not to sure if I've been helpful or not...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were you thinking of the new google site? Several of my facebook friends are talking about absconding there...google plus or something like that...

    ReplyDelete